Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Watergatesque techniques used by Political Operatives

Now that a Democrat political operative admits to having entered inner offices of House Republican Leaders, Rep. Jason Mumpower (R-Bristol) questions whether his office is safe from political hacks. WSMV has the story:
Mumpower called Talley's claim "hogwash" because there is no time the information could have been left on his desk when no one in the office, and that his staff said the package appeared sometime between the time they locked up for the day and when they returned."Obviously the Democrat Party doesn't think there's anything wrong with obtaining a key from somewhere and entering my office after hours and leaving an anonymous packet on my desk," he said."It makes me wonder whether my sensitive constituent information in safe in my office."

No comments: